自动化论坛

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 变频器 PLC 伺服
查看: 1919|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

手机族:玩手机的24个不要

[复制链接]

1677

主题

1

好友

5952

积分

论坛元老

Rank: 8Rank: 8

跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-12-4 09:34:22 |只看该作者 |倒序浏览
 Do you check your phone all day long?

  你是不是一整天都不停的看你的手机?

  The average person turns on their phone 110 times a day!

  人们每天打开手机的次数高达 110 次。

  But, you don ’ t need to check your phone everywhere and anytime.

  但是有些时候在某些地方是没必要看手机的。

  If you do, your phone is ruling your life.

  如果你也频繁地看手机,那么手机在你的生活中占据了主导地位。

  Is Your Phone Always There?

  手机总是在你身边?

  You take your phone everywhere.

  你是走到哪儿手机就跟到哪儿。

  Steve Jobs famously told the original iPhone development team, “ Make something that people will never leave home without. ”

  史蒂芬乔布斯对苹果手机研发团队的研发团队说道,“我们一定要制造出那种人们不会将其忘在家里的东西。”

  And you don ’ t. In fact, when you forget it, you turn around and go back home.

  他们做到了。事实上,当你发现自己忘记了的时候,你会转身回家。

  Yet, your omnipresent phone can take over your life if you let it.

  如果你还这样任其发展,那么手机会渗入你生活。

  Checking it at the wrong times, and in the wrong places, can have a negative impact on your life.

  _baidu_page_break_tag_

  在不合适的时间,你恰当的地点使用手机都会给你的生活造成负面的影响。

  Here are 27 Places and Times You Don ’ t Need to Check Your Phone:

  玩手机的 24 个不要

  In bed, before you get up for your day.

  在床上刚醒的时候不要玩手机。

  At breakfast.

  吃早饭的时候不要玩手机。

  During your commute.

  在乘坐公共交通工具上下班的时候不要玩手机。

  In the elevator.

  在电梯内不要玩。

  In the bathroom.

  洗澡的时候不要。

  Standing at the urinal.

  上厕所的时候不要。

  Walking in the parking lot.

  在停车场走路的时候不要。

  In the meeting you are in.

  开会的时候不要。

  While talking to someone face-to-face.

  和别人面对面交流的时候也不要。

  In a restaurant.

  在餐馆的时候不要。

  While walking through the mall.

  在购物中心的时候不要。

  On an amusement park ride.

  在游乐园的时候不要。

  On a hike outdoors.

  在外远足的时候不要。

  Anywhere if you are less than 10 years old.

  如果你还没满 10 岁,请任何地方都不要玩手机。

  In a movie theater.

  在电影院的时候不要玩手机。

  _baidu_page_break_tag_

  At a dinner date.

  和别人约会的时候也不要玩手机。

  In line to get fast food.

  排队买快餐的时候也不要。

  Waiting for a job interview.

  在等待面试的时候也不要。

  Brushing your teeth.

  刷牙的时候不要。

  Watching your kids.

  带孩子的时候不要。

  Hanging out with your friends.

  和朋友闲逛的时候不要。

  While you watch TV.

  看电视的时候也不要。

  In bed, before you go to sleep.

  晚上躺在床上睡觉之前也不要。

  Leave Your Phone Be

  离你的手机远一点。

  You don ’ t need to check your phone every second of the day.

  你不必每秒钟都看手机。

  Technology should be a tool to help you get things done. Not a distraction that constantly interrupts your life.

  高科技本应是帮助你做好事情的工具。不是经常打扰你生活的干扰物。

  Keep that phone in its place, ( pocket or purse ) , and enjoy the life around you.

  把手机放在该放的地方,好好享受你的生活。

  You just might be more productive, too.

  也许你的工作效率能提高。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

社区首页| 家园首页| 群组首页|我的微博|手机版|Archiver|caisg Inc.

GMT+8, 2024-11-15 20:07 , Processed in 0.058008 second(s), 22 queries .

Powered by Discuz! Templates yeei! © 2001-2011 Comsenz Inc.

回顶部